1. Give your house a like new look. A thorough cleaning will remove stains and black streaks, sometimes called magma, and moss, bringing your roof back up to a like-new appearance. Professional roof cleaners often use a mixture of Industrial cleaners, detergents and disinfectants that leave a Clean, Like New appearance.
2. Protect your roof from damage. For continued protection, we can reapply the chemical cleaner every 18 to 36 months, or you can wait until you see problems to call us. Our process is also a preventative one and by re applying it, you'll avoid ever seeing destructive and costly moss on your roof and even extended your roof's effective life.
3. It’s cheaper than a new roof. Simple roof cleaning maintenance can definitely save you money. An average 2000 square foot house would have a roof replacement cost upwards of $6000.00 while cleaning that same roof would cost around $500.00
4. Keep up with your warranty. Many homeowners don’t think they need to regularly clean their roof because their shingles came with a multi-year warranty, but the manufacturer actually suggests that you clean them. Just like having a 100,000 mile warranty on your car doesn't mean that you don’t need to change the oil for that long, taking care of your roof will make sure your roof takes care of you.
5. Insurance can be Cancelled. Your homeowners insurance can cancel your policy for having a dirty roof. That's right, many insurance companies cancel policies because they know the roof will not hold up if infested.